Innovative drone insurance products, offering a host of features not included as standard elsewhere, from an expert team.
Upon registering to be a UAV Pilot, our CEO Simon Ritterband, sought to obtain insurance as would be expected. It was immediately apparent that the insurance market for drones was wholly under-developed, with few offerings and that were not user friendly. Along with Paul Lisberg and Dominic Trigg, Simon built a team with a wealth of business and insurance expertise in order to streamline the process, including a host of features not previously offered as standard.
Our Drone Insurance key features
- Simply choose your policy, click and purchase for instant insurance. No need for arduous form filling and waiting for a call back or email response
- We insure your drone against privacy infringement claims
- We offer Flight Assessment only cover for about to qualify pilots allowing them the convenience of only taking annual insurance after receiving their PFAW
- We insure your drone against cyber attack as we understand they are vulnerable to hacking, cyber jamming, interception & manipulation
- Ancillary equipment including gimbals, tablets, and chargers also come under our policies
- We cover breaches of Data Protection meaning any compensation claims regarding personal data held by you are covered
- We can cover multiple pilots from the same company on one policy
- We provide cover for worldwide (ex USA and Canada) usage of your drone
- We cover damages to your drone(s) on each of our policies allowing you to cover more than one drone on a single policy
- If you change or add drones to your company during an insured period, provided you inform us as at the time, they will still be covered
- Your drone is covered to the same extent whether it is in flight or not
- We do not restrict you to a number of hours flown
- Any employees of the company insured including outsourced contractors are covered for legal defence and compensation
- Should your insured drone(s) suffer damages and need repair we will cover alternative hire costs for up to 6 months.