SGS is recognised as the benchmark for quality and integrity. We employ over 85,000 people globally and operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Enhancing processes, systems and skills is fundamental to your ongoing success and sustained growth. Our audit, consulting and training services enable you to continuously improve, transforming your services and value chain by increasing performance, improving quality management, minimising and managing risks, better meeting stakeholder requirements and delivering extra value.
SGS has more than 20 years experience providing professional audit and advisory services globally on all aviation matters, for many of the world’s largest organisations from the resource industry, government and professional bodies, and aircraft operators. Our clients rely on us to ensure the safety of their employees when they fly, and the protection and security of their investment, property, high value cargo and equipment.
- A global team of experienced dedicated aviation advisors
- Technical excellence
- Impartiality and independence
- Knowledge and understanding of various industry sector requirements, on a worldwide scale
- Standardisation and quality assurance
- ISO compliant best practice auditing processes
- Local and international project management